Wednesday, March 31, 2021

WOYWW #617

Boy, I'm late to post this, but I did take a photo of my desk so I thought I'd share it with you. Why, you ask? It's Wednesday and that means it's WOYWW (What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday) and many deskers share what's on their desk or work area. Click on over to Stamping Ground blog, take a peek into the different craft areas and be inspired or just nosey! 

My desk this morning:
It was very clear since last night I did my first Facebook Live event (that's why you can see my gooseneck phone holder on the right). I'm starting a "craft with me" monthly card kit and did a trial run with a few selected friends and family. Went well, by the way!

Right after I came down from my buzz of the event, I remembered that a friend asked me to make a sympathy card. So the items left on my desk are from the card.

Have a great week!


11 comments:

  1. Oh that phone holder looks pretty impressive, glad the session went off OK. BJ#13

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had a good FB live. the phone holder looks very useful. Happy WOYWW Helen#10

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m so impressed that you feel confident to hold a FB live event, my knees would be knocking! I’m glad it went well, hope you do more! Sympathy cards are hard to strike the right note I think so hope yours went together well.
    Hugs LLJ 2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you success with your monthly card kit are your videos going to be available on YouTube? Happy WOYWW and Happy Easter Angela #5

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monthly card kit group sounds like fun. Have a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x21x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done for holding your FB event. What a great way to keep in touch with fellow crafters. Happy Easter, stay safe and keep creating.
    Sandra de @33

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad your trial FB live went well Dorlene, a monthly card kit sounds fun. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #9

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't work out the gooseneck phone holder so I had to google it - doh! It was so obvious but I couldn't work it out from the pic! Good luck with FB lives. Stay safe and keeping smiling, Lisa-Jane #3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done you for your FB live! I've been toying with the idea for a year now as I doubt my classes will ever get back up running as they were so will keep an eye on your progress. Good Luck!! Happy Easster, stay well, stay safe, love n hugs Cindy #23

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad your live went well! I have a gooseneck holder too and used to make lots of videos with it. I have sort of given up on videos recently!
    Sorry I am late visiting.
    Happy WOYWW and happy Easter!
    Susan #18

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice busy desk, Dorlene, and I'm glad you enjoyed your Facebook live event.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #20

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!