Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Squeeze The Day JJ Spread

I love pulling out the Junk Journal and getting messy with different mediums.  For this spread, I used mostly acrylic paints but I did pull out some fun tools.

I also remembered to film it! I'm getting better about that. If you're not already, please consider hitting the SUBSCRIBE button so you can see more of my videos.

Photos & Close Ups:


This cute panda is from willowing.org.


Tools: foam brush, assorted paint brushes, finger sponge dauber, script stamp, clipper comb and the back end of a paint brush

Mediums: Assorted acrylic paints; Sunbeam, Bright Yellow, Christmas Green, Parakeet, Think Pink, Marina Mist and Black & White
Black Sharpie marker for the "sign" and leaf doodles
White POSCA pen

I created this spread before I saw my granddaughter earlier with this top...has she worn it before and it stayed on my mind? I have no idea!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!