Friday, February 5, 2021

TGIF; Thankful Friday #164

Happy Thankful Friday! This week went by so fast and for that...I am thankful. I am thankful that I have been super busy with Valentine's orders. I'm busy making cards, some custom and some stock and also some cute Valentine's Day mugs.
 
Most of them have already been showcased on my blog and if they haven't already, they will soon.

This week is always a tough one for me since it is the anniversary of my dad's passing, but it also reminds me of my niece's birthday (she's 16 this year!) and the Superbowl. Three major events in one week.

Our team is not in the Superbowl this year but it's always an event to watch AND we sure do love the commercials!

Now it's your turn...leave a comment on what you are thankful for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!