Saturday, June 20, 2020

STAMPlorations & The Junk Journal; June Stencil Challenge

I created this two page summer spread to enter in the STAMPlorations June stencil challenge. You can get to their site HERE.

I didn’t take a photo of the base pages, but if you look past the red slices, you can see how the spread started. The bright colors screamed summer to me and what better to add to a summer spread than sweet, juicy watermelon?

To finish the spread, I used acrylic paints, brush and fine point markers, gelatos, white paint pen, stamps, archival black ink and two different stencils.

All that to create this:


I love how bright and cheery it is and words to live by, right?

Click HERE to STAMPlorations to check out the entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!