Saturday, February 1, 2020

Love to Scrap Challenge Blog; February


It's a new month which means a new challenge at the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog (LTSCB). This month's challenge is...Red and/or Pink = Love. Great challenge for February don't you think?

I had fun making this card. First I used watercolor paints to create a rainbow background. While that was drying, I stamped the sentiment and balloon bouquet on white cardstock. I used alcohol markers to color in the balloons and a white gel pen to add some highlights.



The balloons are adhered with 3D foam adhesive. I also added some Sparkle Silk in a diagonal on the card.

In case you don’t know, the middle/higher balloon is the “I Love You” symbol in ASL. Isn’t that fun!?!

Be sure to link your project to the LTSCB before the end of the month and check out the DT inspiration!

I made another similar card since I really liked how it turned out too!




1 comment:

  1. This is so fun!! LOVE that background, specially with the embossed clouds! And the balloons are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!