Thursday, November 7, 2019

Two Hour Tour Layout

This past weekend, I was on a scrapbooking mission. I finally started the Acapulco vacation/wedding album. It's always so nice to go back and look at photos from a vacation.

I made a super quick video for YouTube, but wanted to add a little more details here.

I used the Melon Ball Paper Plus paper pad from Colorbok that I received as a gift. It's really bright and I thought it would be perfect for the trip to Mexico.

I chose this patterned paper as the background since it had a "wave-like" look. This paper is very think so I matted it with a bright blue cardstock.
This is the type of paper pad that has lots of embellishments and letters so I grabbed a few and fussy cut around the images for a journaling spot, title base, title and embellishments.

I cut a 4.5 strip of white cardstock to place the photos since the background was so busy & bright, but otherwise didn't add much of anything else. A few enamel dots, cork embellishments and some blue splashes here and there and it was done.



Now in this corner, you can see a yellow star. That is a sticker so if you scan it on your phone a video will pop up. This is an ap called Penless. Go to their website to learn more about it. I purchased some of these stickers at the Expo last year and love using these!

Also in this corner, I created my own cork dots. One of the cork embellishments I knew I wouldn't use so I used my Crop-a-dile and punched small circles in it. I used the rest as another banner on the left side so now there's three areas where I placed cork.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!