Friday, November 1, 2019

LTSCB #127; Anything Goes


The current challenge at the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog is Anything Goes. The sponsor this month is:

Sponsor: DRS Designs
DRS Designs
Prize: 20% off online store purchase

We were given our choice image from DRS Designs and I chose this super cute Leonard Pig image. When I saw it, I knew he'd be adorable on Christmas gift tags. It's so close to Christmas and November is a great time to start making tags.

I colored the image with alcohol markers. I don't do all the shading, etc, just basic coloring.

 And then fussy cut them:

I grabbed some premade holiday tags and prettied them up by adding glitter washi, a splash of silver and lots of fun ribbons. I also adhered the tags to another piece of cardstock for stability (the tags were pretty thin).




I had some jingle bells on my desk so I added some to a couple of tags. So cute, right!?! I'm definitely going to be making more of these!

Your turn...create a project and link it at the LTSCB site. Have fun!


1 comment:

  1. These are sooo adorable! And they will look fabulous on some Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!