Friday, July 5, 2019

TGIF; Thankful Friday #93 and Gettin' Crickey With It

Happy Friday!
Today is the start of my week long vacation! So once again, I am thankful for vacation time! I have some scheduled posts during my vacay so please continue to stop by and see what I've been working on!

I had an amazing Cricut inspired weekend. Some of the projects I can't show you since they were made for the BBTB2 DT, but here is one that I can:

Embellishing a Starbucks cup:



And some scrapbook embellishments and title:


You sure can embellish anything with this bug!

Don't forget to share what you're thankful for this week in the comments! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous!! I love how you've embellished the cup!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!