Sunday, July 28, 2019

Stick It Down July Challenge


Love this Halloween layout of my granddaughter. She looks so adorable in her costume and I’ve been waiting to do a starburst layout. I used Halloween scraps for each “starburst” so it was a win-win. I also gathered and used a bunch of embellishments that I had been hoarding as well.

Although there was no pink in the papers, I think the embellishments work well.


Click on over to the Stick It Down website for more challenges.  They host double page, single page and card sketches. A little something for everyone!

4 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous!! I love the adorable picture and the way you've showcased it with the papers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout. I love the photo corners.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down this month.
    We hope to see you again in August!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore everything about this layout, and now I am also very excited for Halloween! She is such a cutie! Thanks for scrappin with us! ~Melissakay SID DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab, Halloween is one of my faves to scrap, the sketch worked perfectly for your theme. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!