Saturday, July 27, 2019

ICAD 2019; Week Seven & More

So...I took a little hiatus on Week Seven. I had so much to do when we returned from our vacation that I just couldn't fit in the ICAD challenge so instead of stressing about it - I put it on hold until the following week. But then the following week came and went and I still didn't create any index cards.

The great thing about this challenge is that it is what you make of it. So after thinking about it some more, I decided I was not going to complete the 61 day challenge and end it at 42 days.

The challenge, or at least to me, is about playing with products, experimenting, anti-stress and just fun. When I lost that feeling, I knew it was time to put it aside and make a decision. No need to stress about it...just don't participate any more this year.

Receiving this quote in my Daily Inspiration email sealed the deal for me:

Giving up doesn’t always mean you’re weak. Sometimes it means you are strong and smart enough to let go and move on. – Unknown 

If you are interested in the ICAD challenge, click on over to the Daisy Yellow Art blog to find out more about it & to get the daily prompts. It really is a cool activity especially if you're in a rut or just need to spend some time with your art supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!