Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Scrapbooking with Quick Quotes

I am so ready to enjoy the triple digit hot CA weather in my air conditioned home. I am so behind in my scrapbooking so it was nice to spend the day in the Command Center.
I pulled out the Secret Garden paper collection from Quick Quotes to complete the final page from my San Antonio trip. These photos were printed at 2x3” and I was able to get 10 photos on one page!

I grabbed scraps of this collection and cut or tore strips to create a background. Each strip edge is inked with coordinating PowderPuff Chalk Inks. I used Light Moss, Sandy Shore, Island Orange, and Deep Sea.




I love the quote on this vellum strip so I added it to the center of the photos. I was going to ink the edges, but I wanted it to blend into the photos. The nice thing about the PowderPuff Chalk Inks is that I can use it on vellum if I wanted to.

I adhered the vellum strip with brads.  I added some embellishments and journaling and this page is complete!



Quick Quotes Products Used:
Secret Garden Paper Collection
The Journey Vellum Strip
PowderPuff Chalk Inks: Light Moss, Deep Sea, Island Orange, Sandy Shore
Enamel Dots (June Club Q)
Copper Brads

Other Products Used:
Black Licorice Color Silk by FSJ
Black Thread
Small Talk by Tim Holtz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!