Sunday, July 29, 2018

Make a Wish

We had another Paint Night at my local library. It is so fun and there is a group of "regulars" now so I'm meeting new people as well as seeing my friends I don’t normally get to see often.

Here's the painting:

I have to tell you, that background was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I saw some stripes and figured...EASY...nope. We had to blend out the visually noticeable lines but be careful because we didn't want to make green. UGH!

I did learn a new technique with the black "grassy" silhouette. I really like how that turned out.

I hand wrote the words using a Sharpie they provided.

I am happy how it turned out though and no matter what, it's fun and free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!