Friday, May 11, 2018

TGIF; Thankful Friday #42

Is it Friday already? Whew! This week went by so fast. Not that I'm complaining, but wow!

This week I'm thankful for a busy schedule. Last week I brought a box of cards to work to sell. I call it a Pop Up Sale and sold quite a few, but the thing I'm mostly excited about is that many people outside of work contacted me to purchase some.

I don't necessarily do it for the money - my card rack was getting full so I knew it was time - and a few extra bucks is always nice!

Right now I've got these projects for the month:
  1. Taylor Swift concert t-shirt for my granddaughter
  2. Mother's Day gift
  3. Commissioned canvas for a friend's son
  4. Baby shower centerpieces (baby Minnie Mouse)
  5. Two DT projects for Quick Quotes

I'm super busy and thankful to be busy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!