Monday, May 14, 2018

Junk Journal Project #12; Love Us

If you watched my last YouTube video, you saw a quick view of this layout made in my junk journal.  This page was another ink spray mop up and some white acrylic ink. The left side is a copy of an older art journal page. I cropped it into a thinner piece and printed it on a clear label. I've been doing a lot of that lately. I didn't do much else to the "label" except add white paint to the petals and draw a wonky border around it using a fine point Sharpie pen.

On the right side, I used yellow acrylic paint and a stencil and then used the Sharpie to better define the shapes since I obviously used too much paint with the stencil - it seeped through much more than I wanted it to.

Then I added the heart doily that was gifted to me from Rubber Paws and the picture of my daughter and I over it.

I finished the page by writing the sentiment, drawing black hearts and flicking some gold Color Silk from Fun Stampers Journey. Have I told you how much I love the Color Silk product? If you haven't tried it, I strongly recommend them. Splattering is so much fun and these little bottles help the control when doing it.

*If you are interested in Fun Stampers Journey products, go to their website and be sure to
select me, Dorlene Durham as your Journey Coach.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!