Friday, April 27, 2018

TGIF; Thankful Friday #40

I can't believe it's Friday already! Since I've been on vacation, days didn't really matter. I flew out of Tucson Wednesday morning and I was so happy to come home! I've never been away from my family for so long.

This week I'm thankful to my sister and brother-in-law. They made my week fabulous! We went everywhere and I didn't have to do much of anything. I still need to go through my photos but I took some amazing shots. We visited a couple of art shops and I purchased some handmade cards that I plan to frame and place in the Command Center. I love supporting local artists - isn't that what we're all about?

It was weird not creating anything for an entire week so I did spend a few moments in the craft room last night just to poke around. I do plan on spending more time in there this weekend.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!