Monday, April 30, 2018

Mother's Day and My Cricut; FCCB

Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog!



Challenge #325-Mother's Day
Make a project about Mother's Day.

This Weeks Sponsor


Create a project inspired by Mother's Day

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!

Here is my project-

I don't know why, but I had a hard time starting this year's Mother's Day card. I pulled out the Create-A-Critter II cartridge and started cutting out the Mother's Day bear. Oh my, she's so cute! I know, I know, that seems to be my fall back cartridge, but it has everything and is so stinkin' cute!

So, I cut the bear and the #1 mom sentiment...now what? I seriously was in a creative funk. I started pulling patterned papers, different color cardstock and eventually one thing led to another and I came up with this. And I LOVE it! I mean how cute is this polaroid?

I added some bling but otherwise kept it pretty simple.
I also created the "polaroid" using my cricut machine. In Design Space, I pulled up two squares and adjusted them into rectangles. I put the smaller rectangle in the larger one and sliced it out. I made about 10 of them just to have on hand. The base size of the larger rectangle is 3 3/4 x 5. I hope you love it as much as I do!

Now it's your turn... make a card or any project for Mother's Day and link it on the FCCB blog.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Polaroid picture of Mom! She is very sweet. Very clever to put the frame together like that too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!