Monday, February 12, 2018

Crafty Girl; Junk Journal Project #9

Hi there! I decided to do a process video for this junk journal spread. I really, really need to practice more on doing videos! I just purchased a tripod so hopefully that will help when positioning my iPad or iPhone and I need to speak up. Funny...no one's ever told me to speak up before, usually it's the opposite.

Check out my two part videos:
My daughter interrupted me and then I just thought forget it...but as I was creating, I decided to start again...

Here's the final pages:

I really like the way the final project turned out. There's a lot to look at, but I think having the circles that helps the eyes.

I promise that the next video will be much better! Live and learn, right?

I'm entering this page on the Happy Little Stampers challenge site. The subject this month is butterflies. Click over there for inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. This page is great.
    To get entered in the challenge please leave a link to Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge.
    http://www.happylittlestampers.com/2018/02/hls-february-mixed-media-challenge.html

    Thanks for playing with us at HLS Mixed Media Challenge.
    Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely journal spread and great interpretation of the challenge! Thanks for playing with us at HLS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!