Wednesday, February 22, 2017

WOYWW #403 and Re-Organization Update

Happy Hump Day everyone!  The closet re-do turned into the Command Center re-do and I'm loving every minute of it!  At first it was very overwhelming since I had pulled out stuff from all over.  Oh my, there is an endless supply of craft items - but I went through one pile/box/container/drawer at a time and sorted!
I followed the rules of keep/toss/donate and it helped a lot! 
Here are some photos:


There is still a lot to do obviously but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I have other shelves that I purchased a long time ago that I actually forgot about so I'm going to take down this super large (waste of valuable space) bulletin board and put those shelves up!  This will help keep things off my work area (I hope). 


Thanks for visiting from the Stamping-Ground blog linkup.  Today is What's On Your Work desk Wednesday (WOYWW) and our chance to take a peek into each others craft rooms & check out our projects.  Check out the Stamping-Ground post to read more about it.
Oh and hey, I'm instagramming now (is that a word?)!  My daughter added it to my phone and showed me how to use it.  You can follow me at 3sons_and_astar



13 comments:

  1. Hi Dorlene, reorganising can be a lot of fun, finding stuff you'd forgotten you had! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #5 XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dorlene, congratulations on the re-organizing. that is such a fun & exhausting thing to do. :) ~Stacy #36

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dorlene. You're getting there! Well done. Keep at it and the chaos will soon be a distant memory
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #6

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great organising! I'm trying really hard but find it tough to get rid of some things. My craft room isn't too bad but it's the crafty magazines and books in general I have trouble with.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #31

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's looking good! I really need to reorganize my studio and revamp my storage system, but I'll need to wait until this Summer. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, well done with the reorganisation. There is nothing like finding stuff that you forgot you had lol. Happy belated WOYWW Sarah#23

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your instagrma name, so obviously made up for you by a daughter!! I think the reorganisation is really impressive, and looks marvellous, that 'worse before it gets better' part is the hardest part to work through and emerge winning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great closet! Looks so neat and organised, it feels so good, doesn't it! I think its something we all need to do every few years just to keep from becoming one of those hoarders we see on TV! Thanks for visiting my blog! Lindart #37

    ReplyDelete
  9. The closet looks amazing! I'm hoping to make some progress is my craft room this weekend. Of course, I say that every single week!

    Thanks for sharing your space.

    Happy WOYWW
    Peace, Kay (35)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are good rules to follow with "stuff". I find that whim stuff rarely is used and there are always people happy to receive the overflow. Hope your wall solution helps.
    Thanks for visit, very behind
    Monica #46

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I could follow those rules, I'm hopeless and must find someone who is willing to take a few things off me or get expanding walls lol! Thanks for the visit to mine and happy belated woyww, Angela xXx 18

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was so impressed with your organisation then I saw what you had left to do and thought ah thats more like it :D Tracy #15

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Dorlene, just popping back to thank you for joining my blog as an encourager too..I hope you might get some extra folk visit as I ma doing a DT post for Sunday 5th and shared you link and asked folks to pop over and to say hi.. :D
    Blessings Shaz.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!