We celebrated my sister-in-law's 60th birthday with a surprise party! Even though the weather was horrible, we still had a good turn out and had lots of fun! I made this cute flip album to fill with pictures and stories of the party.
- One 12 x 6 piece of Kraft cardstock (scored at 2.5" & 3" on each end of the long side)
- Three 12 x 5.75 pieces of Blue cardstock (scored at 3" on each end of the long sides)
- Two 5.5x5.5 pieces of Pink cardstock
- Attach the three Blue pieces on the 3" tabs to form one long piece
- Put adhesive on the back of this long piece on the middle (6 x 5.75) and adhere to the center of the 12x6 Kraft base.
- Adhere the two Pink 5.5 x 5.5 squares to each 3" end of the long piece to form the covers. Center those as well.
This is my first submission to the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog where I am now officially on the Design Team. I love using my Cricut and was so excited to be selected on the DT. Be sure to click on over to the challenge site for inspiration and to join the link! The more the merrier!
Since I had all the coordinating cardstock and patterned papers out, I made a second album. This one is to celebrate Mother's Day. I used the Suburbia Cricut Cartridge on this one. I LOVE these vintage ladies! The stamp set is from CTMH from a few years back. Check it out!