Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Scrapbook Expo Stash & More Pocket Pages

Back from the Expo and I had so much fun!  The thing I'm most excited about is my cup holder with the attached trash bag.  I'm sure it has an official name, but you know what I mean.  I already screwed it to my tabletop and have used it today.

I spent time in the Command Center today and put some finishing touches on my Pocket Pages since I bought some embellishments from the Expo.

Here's some more photos of the pocket pages in my Orlando, FL album.







I love this Day One final pocket page layout.  The photos I had did not work in the areas of the pockets so I treated it like a solid page.  I layed it out and then cut it according to the size of the pockets.  Pretty creative I say :)


1 comment:

  1. You got lots of great things! We have a stamping convention coming nearby next month. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!