This week was putting lots of die cut layers on a card. Here's mine:
I made the patterned paper using old Sale-a-bration stamps from SU! The color scheme I used worked perfectly with the floral die cut I added later. Next I added the green frame and a pale yellow lattice die cut (it was a bright yellow, but I sponged some white paint over it). On top of that I added the coral floral die cut and lastly the two birds. I painted Wink of Stella glitter to add some sparkle. I finished it by putting some enamel dots.
I love participating in challenges so I can think outside the box. I would have never done this on my own and I really like the way it turned out.