Monday, June 3, 2013

CELEBRATE!

I found these photos of my sister Caroline and brother-in-law Ben's rehearsal dinner from years ago (sorry Caroline, I can't remember the year...).  These photos are great but really don't do the evening justice.  We had such a great time at Bubba Gump's in Monterey.  The place was packed, but we had an area to ourselves and everyone was cheering for the soon-to-be married couple!  Plus our waiter knew ASL so he was very friendly to my parents.  The food was great and they even had a special menu for our group with a special menu and everything.


The sketch was from the weekly sketch challenge at Let's Scrap.  (click on the name to go to the site)  I'm not sure if you can tell, but I stamped every "celebrate" stamp I own on the blue cardstock to give it a little umph.  I love the photos and I hope the layout gave the evening the feeling of a CELEBRATION!

Here's the original sketch:
 

The word "celebrate" and the two green swirls are from the Tie the Knot cricut cartridge.
Banner stamps are from CTMH
The patterned paper was given to me by a good friend and fellow scrapbooker
That's about it!

3 comments:

  1. Such a great layout! You did an awesome job with this sketch!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout! I love the various 'celebrate's on your background piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with this sketch. The colors you chose are so pretty:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!