A place to showcase my crafts and talk about it...what's better than that? I hope to inspire and encourage others to create things for themselves, friends and family.
I just got back from a trip to Portland and gathered so many goodies for my junk journal.
My latest YouTube video goes through my haul and a little bit of Portland trip details. Sure, I'm rambling but that’s what I do! Hahaha 😆
Be sure to watch because there are lots of goodies and I have some tips when gathering your trip junk journal treasures!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!