Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Paper Dolls with Julie Nutting; JS


I used to love playing with paper dolls when I was a little girl and I'm not sure if I ever outgrew it. These Julie Nutting stamps are so fun to play with and this time I decided to use them for paper dolls.

After stamping the doll and a couple of outfits, I decided to use clear packing tape to "laminate" each of them. I did this by placing each figure on the sticky side of the tape and then sandwiched it with another piece of tape. 


I burnished and trimmed each piece before adding a piece of magnet to it.


Be sure to watch the YouTube process video. 


And if you're looking for budget friendly craft supplies (aren't we all??), check out the Jenlee Schoolcraft website. You'll find new and gently used items. Use my first name, Dorlene for 10% off your order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!