Saturday, August 10, 2024

Love Fall Most of All Junk Journal Spread


It's been a while since I opened the Junk Journal to create some painty fun. I know it's still triple digit degrees outside but since school started this week, I'm ready for Fall. Because I love Fall most of all!

The page I used in the Junk Journal is the inside of an envelope so there's already a cool patterned on it. My daughter had some leftover orange & yellow acrylic paint and I think that encouraged my image choice. I used my favorite tools - my fingers - to put some pumpkin shaped blobs on the spread.


Once that was dry, I added Ranger and Vicki Boutin crayons to add more color, highlights and details. You'll also see some chalk pencils, white and yellow paint pens, black & white fine point pens being used until the pumpkins are finally done.

Watch the process video to see more details:


 Do you have trouble with white paint pens like I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!