Friday, August 30, 2024

Krazy Kreations Fun Fold Card


I feel like this card has all the things! First of all the cute cupcake sticker from Krazy Kreations, glitter paper (also from Krazy Kreations), alcohol markers, fun folder, sketch, Alice in Wonderland patterned paper and two shapes cut from the Cricut.

I purchased the cupcake stickers at the Expo earlier this year from looking at all the cool samples in the Krazy Kreations booth. I didn't attend a workshop but it seemed easy enough. I did however, check out their website to get hints on how to work with them.


The glitter paper is white so I could use alcohol markers to color in whatever color scheme I wanted. My colors matched the Alice in Wonderland paper perfectly. Although this is not AIW specific, it is so perfect for a birthday! I purchased the AIW paper from Scrappy Boy; also at the Expo.

I used a sketch from Sketch n Scrap and thought this easy fun fold card worked perfectly with it.


Watch the process video especially at the end where I had a big OOPS, but managed to salvage the card!


Attach the sticker to the glitter paper; color the insides of the sticker; fold the card as desired & adhere the fun AIW patterned paper plus some cardstock; use the Cricut to cut a scalloped and regular circle; stamp sentiment in the inside and done!


I love the quality of the sticker & glitter paper from Krazy Kreations! I'm definitely going to look closer at their booth next year at the Expo. I can see how these can be a lot of fun and make stunning cards! Yup, I'd purchase more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!