Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Dollar Tree Valentine's Project

Do you go all out for Valentine's Day? I don't normally but something about having grandchildren certainly changes that! 

I bought these plastic hearts from the Dollar Tree (or should I say $1.25 Tree?). They came in a set of four. I decided to gift one to each of my granddaughters and my two coworkers for Valentine's Day. 

I didn’t realize it, but the package also included four pieces of red/white twine and four Happy Valentines' Day tags in there. Nice surprise and great bargain!!


I used my Cricut, white vinyl scraps and the Annie Leu script font to cut their names. This is becoming one of my favorite fonts in Design Space. 



Steps:
  • Cut names with vinyl
  • Adhere name to hearts
  • Fill with treats
  • Add twine and bow
  • Give to your loved one!
This was a quick and fun project and I'm so glad I bought some during my last shopping trip to DT.

Here’s a quick video if you prefer a visual:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!