Saturday, February 4, 2023

6x12 Layout Insert

It's fun to mix it up a little with your scrapbooking. I created a 6x12 layout to insert between my July layouts for 2021. I used the For the Love of Summer scrapbooking kit from Photo Play - the same one I used to create THIS layout. Yes, this is getting inserted next to it in the album.


Since the area to be creative is half the size, it's a little easier to complete an off size layout. Once I got the placement of the photos, it really just needed some embellishments. I used stickers from the sticker sheet in the kit and some random stickers that I keep in my stash. I kept the stickers in a diagonal from the bottom left to the upper right to keep it pleasing to the eye. I didn't want an embellishment explosion.



I love the hand drawn hearts I decided to add using a black pen. It's not much, but just a little more splatter.

Check out the YouTube process video to see more!



The third photo was place on the back of this layout. I didn't film the process, but here's the back side:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!