Saturday, October 2, 2021

World Card Making Day at Sketch n Scrap; Card #1


Hello and happy World Card Making Day! At Sketch n Scrap, we'll be celebrating all month with lots of sketches for both cards and of course for layouts too. 

The sketch:

My card:



I used all scraps for this cute girlie card. I love all the pinks! Originally I had this on a white cardstock base, but then decided to go with the black background instead. It really makes the pinks pop and I love the bright pink splatters on the diagonal!

All papers were placed directly on the cardbase and just layered on top of each other. The Hello Kitty embellishment was cut using my Cricut. I will add a piece of white paper in the inside.

Your turn...follow the sketch at the Sketch n Scrap challenge blog for your change to win! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this Dorlene!! Hello Kitty is one of my favorites! Great job with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!