Friday, October 1, 2021

LTCCB; October Challenge


Happy October 1st! I can't believe the holiday months are coming up. There's a new challenge at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog and as always the theme is...anything goes.

I created a Junk Journal page using items around my desktop. Sometimes it pays not to clean up!



There's also a process video on my YouTube channel and you can check it out below:

If you like what you see, please give me a thumbs up and hit the subscribe button for more crafts from the Command Center.

Be sure to link up your crafty project to the LTCCB before the end of the month.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful use of those scraps Dorlene amazing what we can create with those things we could easily discard. Fabulous junk journal spread.
    Creative wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!