Friday, May 7, 2021

TGIF; Thankful Friday #176


Happy TGIF; Thankful Friday! This week I'm thankful for my granddaughter, LeAnna. She is so funny! Right now, our house is full of people and when I mentioned that great grandma was here too, she said we were running a hotel. LOL

It's true!

Her school schedule changed this week so I've been picking her up after school. I love spending these moments with her. It's only about 20 minutes tops, but she's so funny and full of life. I get to hear about her day and her classmates and it's so uplifting. 

How about you? What are you thankful for this week? Share it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!