Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Guest Room Revamp II

It's funny because the reason I chose the Hawaiian theme for the Guest Room is because I had made some Hawaiian print curtains for my son years ago and I didn't want to toss them. Guess what? I decided I'm not going to use the curtains after all. The print is so busy, I feel they will clash with the bedspread I purchased.

I think that is hilarious!

I made these cute Hawaiian themed pillows using old pillow forms that hubby wanted to throw away and the Cricut. The dancers are from Design Space and the Aloha SVG was a freebie on the Pineapple Paper Company website HERE. The freebie is given once you sign up for her email list.



Stay tuned for more posts on the revamp. I'm super excited about it!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!