Friday, January 10, 2020

TGIF; Thankful Friday #114

Happy Friday!

What are you thankful for this week? Me, I'm thankful for going back to work. Well, I need to rephrase that. I'm not thankful that I'm back to work, but I'm thankful for the routine of work; knowing what day it is; getting dressed and putting my make up on; socializing; and actually doing something besides laying around in my jammies all day.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE laying around in my jammies all day, but two weeks is a long time to be lazy. LOL

Work is work, but I am thankful for a job that I love and coworkers that don't get on my nerves.

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!