Monday, January 13, 2020

New Year Goal 2020

It's still January so I can still say, "Happy New Year!" I did not make a resolution for 2020, but instead set myself a goal.

I make many, many cards for DT submission, challenges and some times just for creative fun but rarely send them out. Although, I do sell them by having Pop Up sale at my work 3x a year, but my box is still full.

This year, I set a goal to send at least one handmade card every week (that's a minimum of 52 cards!). I went through my planner and put in the obvious birthday cards to send and then I'll need to fill in with "Just Because" or other occasion cards for the rest.

If you are interested in receiving a handmade card from me, please send me an email. You can find my email address in the Contact Me tab on the homepage.

I'll post an update every month or so for two reasons...the first is to keep you guys in the know and the second is to keep me accountable & remind me of my goal.

It's only week two and so far I'm on track! :)

2/52 Count Down:
Week 1:  Nephew #5 Birthday
Week 2:  Nephew #1 Just Because (filled w/photos I promised him)

Also, let me know if you'd like a photo of the cards I send out. I'll do a montage every update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!