Friday, September 27, 2019

TGIF; Thankful Friday #104

Friday! How I love thee...let me count thy ways.

1. Gateway to the weekend
2. Casual dress down/jeans day at work
3. Pizza for dinner - no dishes!
4. Everyone seems happier on a Friday
5. Did I mention, gateway to the weekend?
6. No early bed time
7. Catch up on our DVR'd shows
8. Thankful Friday post
9. One more time...gateway to the weekend!

I guess there's not too many ways I can count to show you how much I love Fridays.

This week has been busy since the baby shower is this weekend. Everything is purchased, it's just a matter of making the food and cleaning the house. The hard work is done.

What am I thankful for? I'm thankful for a busy week. I have been exhausted at bed time and I've been sleeping great!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!