Thursday, June 27, 2019

New Toy & Review

I've said before that I don't usually jump in when a new gadget comes along especially when it involves a lot of moola. Well, I purchased a new toy a couple of weeks ago.

This was under $20 on Scrapbook.com so it wasn't a huge investment, but I gotta tell ya, I love it! The base is a thin but sturdy 12x12 metal piece so it'll be perfect for on the go as well as in your craft area. The four strong magnets are included as well as the magnetic ruler.


I have been using it when creating my index cards but I'm really excited to bring it along to our upcoming ROAD TRIP.

Even though it is easy to clean, I put a piece of scrap paper underneath to catch the ink and extra paint from my projects.

1 comment:

  1. Your new toy looks really intriguing, Dorlene. I haven't seen anything like that before. Can you cut on it as well? I simply love the art piece you've done, and the scrap piece is as good as a work of art as well - so colourful and pretty! Is the multi-coloured palette on the left a watercolour one? Such gorgeous colours!

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!