Friday, March 29, 2019

TGIF: Thankful Friday #80

I missed a couple of Fridays but I'm back.

This week I'm thankful for allergy meds...ugh! Even though I love how the weather is changing and it's officially Spring, it's been a tough one so for with my allergies.

But...I got my meds and now I'm fine. I can now smell the flowers and enjoy the sunshine - well except for those rain clouds that keep coming back. LOL

My daughter and I are going to another crop this weekend so that will be fun. It's a new place or at least new to us so we're pretty excited about it.

I'll share photos of my completed layouts next week!

Now it's your turn...share what you are thankful for this week in the comments and remember, there is always something to be thankful for.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!