Friday, February 1, 2019

TGIF; Thankful Friday #76

TGIF; Thankful Friday #76

This week I'm thankful for the "traffic control" staff at my granddaughter's school. I've been taking her to school for a few days this week and I really thought I'd be sitting through "school drop off zone" hell, but it was actually really smooth and very friendly.  There was staff all around and all had big smiles on their faces ready to direct parents to the proper areas.

They greeted my granddaughter and me with waves and smiles. Such an awesome way to start the day! So thank you to the school staff for the wonderful start to my work day!

How about you? What are you thankful for this week?  Please share in your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!