Tuesday, December 5, 2017

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2017 Day Nine

Have I told you how much I love Design Space by Cricut? I found these deer head images and uploaded them into my account on Design Space. No need to purchase an entire wilderness themed cartridge when I only want one image. It's so much cheaper in the long run. LOVE IT!

So, here are my tags for Day Nine!

Adorable, right?

Here's a close up:

With the exception of the deer heads, these tags were made from scraps. I found a 4x12 piece of tan cardstock and cut them into 2x4 strips. Then I cut & adhered paper scraps from a 6x6 pad I used last year for Christmas. The December 25 embellishments were stamped on a white piece of cardstock & the circles were punched from a Starbucks coffee sleeve.

Be sure to become a follower of my blog, comment to my post (go back and comment from Day One forward) for an entry in the tags GIVEAWAY. At the end of the 12 days series, one random commenter will win one of each 12 tags! Each comment will earn you an entry. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!