Friday, November 24, 2017

TGIF; Thankful Friday #19

Happy Black Friday! I hope you are all out there shopping away. Me, I never do the Black Friday thing. There are too many people and it's way too early for me to head out to the mall jungles. I have however started my Christmas shopping and that always feels good.
This week I'm thankful for the Thanksgiving holiday - family gatherings, football, cool weather, lots of leftovers, and elastic waist pants!

I hope you had a good one and was able to spend time with your friends and family.  Please share in the comment section what you are thankful for this week.

Our 31st wedding anniversary is the 29th and it's also the first anniversary of my mother-in-law's passing. It'll be a difficult one this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!