Friday, November 17, 2017

TGIF; Thankful Friday #18

TGIF! Another Friday has rolled up and I'm so happy. This weekend we have another party to attend and I plan on doing a lot of dancing!

This week I'm thankful for rain. We had a few rainy days - not too heavy, but enough to water the plants & lawn AND to clean some of the bird poop on my car.
Who am I kidding? There's no housework being done!

Now it's your turn...what are you thankful for this week?  Please share in the comments.
This week hubby and I caught up on our shows and then I spend lots of time in the Command Center. I have an upcoming holiday boutique on December 2nd. What was I thinking? It is right around the corner and I don't have any Christmas items done. This year I'm going to try advertising on FB and Instagram to (hopefully) generate more sales. Carly & I decided we didn't want to do too many boutiques and give social media a try. I'll post photos of items here as well.  

Have a great weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!