Monday, October 16, 2017

Perfect Fall Day

I have to say this past Saturday was the perfect fall day in the Durham household. The guys were watching college football and the ladies were painting pumpkins. LeAnna was taking a break (waiting for the paint to dry) and didn't want to take a photo.
DIL and DS
 Mine is the striped one. The pink paint is glow in the dark

This is LeAnna's princess pumpkin.


Harry Potter!
We were going to add vinyl letters to Carly's pumpkin, but the paint just peeled off. So she's leaving it plain. I do have some vinyl letters that say "Witch Better Have My Candy". She is going to transfer the letters to a glass frame & place it next to the pumpkin. Carly is really into displays.
I finally got a photo of LeAnna. We added rhinestones on top of all the glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!