Tuesday, December 13, 2016

We Wish You a Mousy Christmas

These little cuties were made for one of my Holiday Boutiques.  I love all the critters on the Create-A-Critter cartridges and this one was made with the Create-a-Critter II.




The sentiment stamps was part of my House Mouse stamps collection.  The TREAT BOX pattern was found on Splitcoaststampers.  It's very easy to put together!


I know it's not a great picture, but I didn't want to take it out of the packaging.  Each treat box had a cocoa packet, a few Christmas candies, lip balm and hand lotion.


I'm entering this on the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge site.  The theme is Christmas.  Click HERE to see the other entries or to link up your own project!

2 comments:

  1. Create a critter is my absolute favorite cartridge. Nice job of your use of it here. Thanks for sharing your great talent with us at Fantabulous Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I love the idea of doing something like that in a gift basket like that!!!
    Thanks for playing at FCCB!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!