Thursday, November 17, 2016

Quick Holiday Cards Using Scraps

Remember the "coloring" page I created using the Bloom Art Stamps holly digi stamp?  Well, I used most of the sheet for the tags I made, but there was some leftover.  My friend, Debbie gave me some random papers and cards so I decided to use these postcard sized papers to border the handmade patterned paper.  I measured and adhered in the center of the card.  I snipped these black borders which were the leftover edges of the postage stamp shaped tags I made earlier.  They are perfect for this scraptastic holiday card!


The sentiment was also in my scrap pile.  I added some card candy on the other two.


This last card was made using an index card that I created while waiting on hold at work.  I grabbed some highlighters and a black sharpie to create this holly background.

I used the black border scraps again, but this time I actually cut the JOY from my cricut machine.


These were so simple to make but I just love them!  Very quick and easy holiday cards.  I love using scraps and bits and pieces laying around on my desk.  These black borders are a perfect example of this!



1 comment:

  1. These are all so gorgeous!! I love the designs!! The backgrounds are fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!