Monday, July 21, 2014

More Cards More Challenges

So I'm challenging myself to use paper scraps right after I complete the main project.  In my earlier post, I made a layout using many patterned papers from a NSD kit I purchased in May.  So before adding more scraps to the scrap pile, I made this card:

The papers are all from CTMH.  The stamp from Michael's dollar bin and of course I made the enamel dots. I'm so amazed at how the colors are coordinating with everything!

I followed the sketch on the Freshly Made Sketches blog https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj-4x8k4hPY3mH-Nev1K_D0uZo7FiN5f-ZoW1uqisHbOKCdV-WbHdEc-37nPi2Yj9vGO4zzaE1EbumlE1mPPWX-v1hLpXIMdhAoSRxh5oNTtZYX51am_YlTF63pdtSKGk8y5gUgKdqZ_6Fl/s1600/FMS145.png


1 comment:

  1. What a great use of scraps! Your pages look terrific too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!