Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wine Anyone?

As promised, here are some of the wine tags I made for the swap.  I kept some of the "Subway Art" Christmas tags and the House Mouse on grapes Thank You tags.  I love the chalkboard art tags I made.  I also made a Congratulations for a new baby and a coach Thank You tag.  These little pieces of art were so easy and fun to make.  Now I need to buy some wine!  LOL
Speaking of wine, my friend brought me a bottle of some Whipped Sparkling Wine.  Don't remember from what winery, but YUM!  Mix it with orange juice and it's just like a 50/50 bar!  Dangerous!

3 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous!! I love the designs!! You did such a fabulous job!! Happy Wednesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tags! Such a great idea for gift giving. You did a great job on these. I like those cute little penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags are so cute and will be great little gifts. Hope all your hard work pays off.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!