Monday, November 11, 2013

I'm Still Here...Really, I Am

I promise I've been crafting along as always but my camera pooped out (well, actually I can't find the charger and my battery pooped out and I've been too lazy to go buy a new one).

Lately I've been making:

Wine Bottle Tags for a swap and then starting on a spree...so like me :)
Christmas Craft Fair products
Scrapbook Layouts
Birthday Cards

I'll post some photos soon.  I promise.  I am excited to report that I'm taking over my son's old iPhone to take photos and blog from there.  In case I never told you, I am probably one of the very few that does not own a cell phone.  It's sort of my thing not to have one.  Who knows why?  I surely don't, but it's definitely a conversation starter.  Anyhow, he upgraded to the iPhone 5 and his other phone was just sitting there and I thought, hey I can use it for the camera and internet.  So, my daughter is going to show me how to work it and I'll have no more excuses.

So...look for that soon.

Thanks for hanging in there for me.  

1 comment:

  1. I am probably one of the few people not on FB! I can't wait to see what you have been working on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!