Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Graduation Gifts

Graduation is over and I finally had a chance to download some photos of the cookie/cake pop bouquets I made for Carly's friends.  They turned out so cute.  I didn't want to go out and buy containers for all them so I recycled some empty spaghetti sauce jars that my sis gave me over a year ago.  I came across by accident on the internet where someone poured acrylic paint and swirled it around a glass vase to add color.  I thought this would be perfect for these "vases".  So I used what little red paint I had left and slowly swirled it around 4 jars to make them.  The tags were made with some patterned paper and cricut cut outs.  Easy!



Hope you like...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!