After receiving the Hero Arts Color Layering Thanksgiving stamp set from Jenleee Schoolcraft, of course I needed to make a Thank You card. These stamps use a two step layering process. Bottom layer is a shadow which is great for monochromatic or super colorful (like I did) and then the top layer is the outline.
These outlines are fall themed with leaves, acorns, pinecones, etc. And it comes with lots of words and small images to complete a card.
I grabbed a 6x6 fall themed paper pad called Sugar Hill Pad by Farmhouse Paper Company and selected three pieces of patterned paper for my card. Now to be fair, the piece I stamped on looks like a solid but it does have a canvas type look to it.
I did some inking and roughing to the edges of the papers to give a rustic look to them.
My favorite part is probably the trio of fibers that was adhered to the top of the card.
What do you think? Pretty...right?
Watch how I used my MISTI to line up the stamps and the Ranger Distressed ink spots to add color to each letter. Easy...Peasy!
If you are looking for budget friendly crafty supplies, go check out the Jenlee Schoolcraft webstore. She has lots of new and gently used products for prices that won't break your bank. Use DORLENE as a coupon code for 10% off your order. If you're placing your first order, use code NEW20 for 20% off your first order!
The question is...what are you going to buy?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!