Tuesday, July 21, 2026

AIW Themed Layout; Jenlee Schoolcraft


I love the challenge of working with different items and this Alice in Wonderland Stamperia paper pad from Jenlee Schoolcraft was definitely a challenge for me. 

I decided to create a layout using photos of my youngest granddaughter trying pickles for the first time. I know, I know. This has nothing to do with Alice in Wonderland but I was thinking along the lines of an unbirthday. 

She loves pickles so this ended up being quite a unbirthday treat! See... it works!


I call this a Paper Pad Party since the majority of the layout came together by using all elements from the same paper pad.

Watch the YouTube process video to watch this layout come together. 


If you are interested in budget friendly low cost crafty items, be sure to check out the Jenlee Schoolcraft store. Use DORLENE as a coupon code to get an additonal 10% off!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!